In this workshop you will learn to solder and create your own silver stacking rings.
The pictured ring is an example of a finished rings.
You will receive full step by step instructions.
Please note this is an instructions only item - you will need access to the following tools and materials.
For this workshop you require:
* Sterling silver - wire for the band, discs or balls for features
* Silver Solder
Tools you will need to complete this project-
* Blow torch (I use a kitchen blowtorch also used for creme brûlée)
* A surface for soldering – think pizza stone / kiln brick
* Heat proof tongs
* Snips for metal (can use wire cutters, tin snips or sharp pliers)
* A wooden stick or mandrel to shape rings to your size
* A hammer or mallet
* Pliers to cut thin aluminium wire
* Old jam jar for water, flux
* Citric acid
* Kettle / access to boiling water
Kits containing essential supplies are available, as well as a selection of new and preloved tools - have a browse on this site or contact me directly: