In this workshop you will learn to create your bezels.
The images are examples of two of the three settings included in this instruction.
You will receive full step by step instructions.
Please note this is an instructions only item - you will need access to the following tools and materials.
For this workshop you require:
* Sterling silver / Copper for base
* Bezel wire / 0.3mm sheet metal
* Silver Solder
* Stone to set
Tools you will need to complete this project-
* Blow torch (I use a kitchen blowtorch also used for creme brûlée)
* A surface for soldering – think pizza stone / kiln brick
* Heat proof tongs
* Snips for metal (can use wire cutters, tin snips or sharp pliers)
* A wooden stick or mandrel to shape rings to your size
* A hammer or mallet
* Pliers to cut thin aluminium wire
* Old jam jar for water, flux
* Citric acid
* Kettle / access to boiling water
Kits containing essential supplies are available, as well as a selection of new and preloved tools - have a browse on this site or contact me directly: